1000 Siskiyou Lake Blvd, Mt Shasta, CA 96067
MOUNT SHASTA RESORT IS CONVENIENTLY LOCATED JUST OFF I-5,ABOUT HALF-WAY BETWEEN PORTLAND AND SAN FRANCISCO!
“My daughter and I were headed home from Oregon. We knew we couldn’t make it back home so we lodged here. We are definitely coming back with the whole family!” Ernestine, Dublin, CA
The Mount Shasta Resort is located off Interstate 5, just 60 miles north of Redding and 35 minutes north of Lake Shasta. Far from the urban clutter, the resort is less driving time from the Bay Area than to Lake Tahoe.
- From I-5, we’re easy to reach.
- Take the Central Mount Shasta exit #738.
- If northbound, turn left over the freeway; if southbound, turn right.
- Turn left onto Old Stage Road.
- Continue on Old Stage Road to the “V”, where you will veer right onto W. A. Barr Road.
- Turn left onto Siskiyou Lake Blvd and you will see the clubhouse on your right. Address is 1000 Siskiyou Lake Blvd. Mount Shasta, Ca 96067. Check in is at the front desk inside.
Airport Shuttle and Local Taxi:
Shasta Shuttle has the best rates for airport and local shuttle service as well as transportation to Oakland, Sacramento or San Francisco. For details and pricing call Joa at 530.859.3266 or ShastaShuttle.com.
- Weed Airport (Weed, CA)
- Mott Airport (Dunsmuir, CA)
- Redding Airport (Redding, CA)
- Klamath Falls Airport (Klamath Falls, OR)
- Medford Airport (Medford, OR)
Although you can fly in and take a taxi to the Resort, we do not recommend staying in the area without a vehicle to get around. Our chalets are 1/2 mile from the Clubhouse restaurant and lounge.