Free Round of Golf Book a Tee Time Online Specials Tournaments




Lodging Terms & Conditions  


Dear Mt. Shasta Resort Staff,
 
I spent a lovely two days at the resort for the "girls night out".  We had a wonderful time and truly enjoyed the weekend.  Please thank your staff for their extreme customer service.  We will return!
Rhonda Lee, Ashland, OR
  

Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse and all Lodging Rooms
Rates for lodging and packages vary with seasons. All rates are plus a $3 per night energy surcharge.

Additional adults to the maximum occupancy are charged $20.00 per night. Rates are subject to change without notice. All rates are subject to availability and restrictions.


 2015 Holidays and select weekends are subject to minimum stay requirements.

 

Friday & Saturday   June 1-Oct. 31 2 night minimum
Feb. 13-Feb. 15 President's Day 2 night minimum
May 22-May 24 Memorial Day 2 night minimum
July 1-July 4 Independence Day 3 night minimum
Sept. 4-Sept. 6 Labor Day 2 night minimum
Nov. 25-Nov. 28 Thanksgiving 2 night minimum
Dec. 24-Dec. 31 Christmas/New Year's 3 night minimum
 
 Package and Group Discounts are not available during Holidays

DEPOSIT To guarantee your reservation, we require an advance deposit equal to 50% of your total charges.  There is a non-refundable processing fee on all cancelled reservations.  We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.

CANCELLATION:

CHALET & WOODLAND ROOM
15 days or more before arrival                                 10%processing fee 
Holidays / 7 nights or more                                      25% processing fee
14 days or less before arrival                                   Deposit Non-refundable


GROUP DEPOSIT/BALANCE/CANCELLATION:
Reserving 10 or more lodging units
A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at reservation time. Another 25% non-refundable payment is due 60 days after reservations.  The total non-refundable balance of 50% is due 60 days before arrival.


RESERVATION CHANGES:  Changes are based on availability and subject to a $25 charge.  There are no refunds for late check-ins, early departure, or disappointments in the weather.

CHECK -IN TIME:  begins at 4pm
CHECK- OUT TIME:  before 11am

NO SMOKING /  PETS IN PET FRIENDLY ROOMS ONLY
A MINIMUM OF $200 WILL BE CHARGED WHERE EVIDENCE OF SMOKING OR BRINGING A PET INTO A NON-PET FRIENDLY ROOM.


STARTING TIMES We recommend that you request tee times when confirming your reservations. Failure to obtain tee times at a later date will not effect the cancellation policy on your lodging reservation. Only one starting time per day may be made in advance. Tee Times for a second round may be made in the Pro Shop on the day of play (based on availability)



Privacy Statement
Information Collection and Use: Mount Shasta Resort is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Registration: During registration, a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the web site, your information is protected both on-line and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that  information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information on-line, we also protect information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, taking or confirming a reservation) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.