Lodging RatesEnjoy Resort Living at Hotel Prices!
"I no longer dread drives up and down I-5 due to your resort. Your rooms are beautiful, as is the surrounding scenery. I highly recommend staying here. This is my 4th stay." K. Anderberg, Ventura, CA
Pet friendly rooms available for an additional $20/night.
Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse and all Lodging Rooms!
Rates for lodging and packages vary with seasons.
Additional adults up to the maximum occupancy are charged $20.00 per night. Rates are subject to change without notice. All rates are subject to availability and restrictions.
Holidays and peak season weekends are subject to minimum stay requirements.
Friday & Saturday June 1-October 31 2 night minimum
Holidays rates apply to the following:
Package and Group Discounts are not available during Holidays.
DEPOSIT: To guarantee your reservation, we require an advance deposit equal to 50% of your total charges. There is a non-refundable processing fee on all cancelled reservations. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
CHALET & WOODLAND ROOM
15 days or more before arrival 10%processing fee
Holidays / 7 nights or more 25% processing fee
14 days or less before arrival Deposit Non-refundable
RESERVATION CHANGES: Changes are based on availability and subject to a $25 processing fee. There are no refunds for late check-ins, early departure, or disappointments in the weather.
All Lodging Guests receive a discount on all meals in our Highland House Restaurant (not to be combined with any other offer or discount).
Make Mount Shasta Resort the destination for your group's getaway!
Panoramic views and refreshing atmosphere naturally enhance your conferences, seminars, and business meetings. Group Lodging can be arranged by a single person who is responsible for planning and securing reservations for the corporations, governmental agencies or qualifying golf groups. Criteria for individual groups vary with size of the group and the type of function preferred. Mount Shasta Resort is a small resort with a limited number of accommodations, making it the perfect place for a more intimate setting. To ensure your lodging needs, early planning is recommended.
Golf Group Packages are available annually from May through October. A group golf package must be planned and secured by a single person and involve sixteen (16) or more golfers. The number of nights lodging, the number of days golfing and the occupancy of the lodging unit determines the specific package. Rates and amenities vary with individual packages.
Contact Mount Shasta Resort Group Reservations at 1-800-958-3363.
Reserving 10 or more logging units
A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at reservation time. Another 25% non-refundable payment is due 60 days after reservation. The total non-refundable balance of 50% is due 60 days before arrival.
Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse and all Lodging Rooms